Mastering R-TEP and G-TEP (Online)
April 30 - May 1| $450
9:00am – 5:00pm Daily
Mastering R-TEP & G-TEP
Elan Shapiro & Brurit Laub first published the Recent Traumatic Episode Protocol (R-TEP) in 2008. Elan developed the Group Traumatic Episode Protocol (G-TEP) in 2014. Since then, these protocols have been taught to EMDR clinicians in more than 20 countries, and there are a number of published and ongoing controlled and field studies.
This training is accredited by Elan Shapiro.
- EMDR Early Intervention provides a window of opportunity to prevent the accumulation of trauma memories, and secondary complications that impact the quality of life, health and well-being.
- R-TEP and G-TEP can be used within days and months following a traumatic event, but also in situations of ongoing traumatic stress. They assist in processing the traumatic event as well as the ongoing consequences.
- The training includes advanced strategies for containment, safety and healing.
- Skills can be applied immediately with adults and children, individuals, families and groups. Applicable in a wide range of recent traumatic experiences, including COVID-19, bushfires, family violence, vicarious trauma, workplace violence, emergency services and medical personnel.
- Includes worksheets and resources for clinicians and clients.
A link to training materials and Zoom log-on details will be sent prior to the workshop.
PhD, AMHSW, CF
Dr Jenny Dwyer is an approved R-TEP and G-TEP Trainer, EMDRIA approved Consultant and EMDRAA trainer. She provides EMDR to adults and children and has facilitated Advanced Child Specialist Intensive training with Ana Gomez. She is an experienced clinical trainer and supervisor who has consulted with organisations and the government in relation to Trauma-informed programs and policies. Jenny helped develop the guidelines for online use of R-TEP and G-TEP during COVID-19 and has delivered R-TEP and G-TEP to numerous individuals, groups and families.
Cost: $450 + GST (Early Bird registration special) before April 10th