EMDR Level 2 Basic Training (Online)
March 2 - March 4| $795.00
8:45 AM- 5:00 PM Daily
The course is accredited by EMDRAA.
Format: 3 days online training
• Enhancing EMDR therapy for clients with complex presentations
• Understand Complex PTSD and dissociative disorders and their implications for EMDR therapy
• Advanced strategies for restoring dual awareness and expanding the window of tolerance
• When and how to use the therapeutic Interweave
• Adaptations for special circumstances and populations including early intervention, addictions, sexual abuse and working with children
Registration includes a comprehensive handbook, worksheets and clinical aids, together with advanced reading material.
Participants must have access to a copy of the required text prior to starting the online component. Shapiro, F. (2018) Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy: Basic Principles, Protocols, and Procedures (3rd Edition), Guilford Press: New York.
Cost: Early bird rate: $795 + GST – Ends 31 January (Normal Rate: $870 + GST)
Enrolments close 14 February.
Eligibility: Participants in Level 2 Basic Training must meet EMDRAA eligibility requirements Check eligibility here.
Dr. Jenny Dwyer is an experienced clinician and trainer who works with children, adults, and families.