EMDR: EARLY INTERVENTION R-TEP AND G-TEP WORKSHOP (4)
October 16 - October 17| Free
9:00am – 5:00pm daily
R-TEP & G-TEP
Recent Traumatic Episode and Group Traumatic Episode Protocols are Early interventions that can be used within days and months following a traumatic event, but also in situations of ongoing traumatic stress. They assist in processing the traumatic event as well as the ongoing consequences. We may not be able to prevent trauma, but EMDR Early Intervention provides a window of opportunity to prevent the accumulation of trauma memories, and secondary complications that impact quality of life, health and well-being.
The training program is approved by Elan Shapiro, creator of G-TEP and the 4 Elements stress reduction technique:
- The training now includes G-TEP RISC – an adaptation of G-TEP for on-line use.
- Includes advanced strategies for containment, safety and healing.
- Can help prevent the development of PTSD symptoms and reduce stress and suffering.
- Skills can be applied immediately with adults and children, individuals, families and groups.
- Applicable in a wide range of recent traumatic experiences, including COVID-19, bushfires, family violence, vicarious trauma, workplace violence, emergency services and medical personnel.
A link to training materials and Zoom log-on details will be sent prior to the workshop.
This workshop is currently reserved for those who registered prior to COVID. Registrations will be open to all other attendees from the 1st of August.
PhD, AMHSW, CF
Jenny is an EMDRIA approved Consultant, EMDRAA trainer, and R-TEP and G-TEP facilitator. She has facilitated Advanced Child Specialist Intensive training with Ana Gomez, and developed trauma-informed programs for government and community organisations. Jenny has delivered R-TEP and G-TEP to numerous groups and families, including developing a pilot program for residential care staff experiencing workplace violence.
*Registration includes Manual and worksheet